Parents, if you’re interested in learning how to help your adolescent achieve the competence and confidence to...
- Keep alive the idealistic, ambitious curiosity of childhood
- Form grounded, independent conclusions and evaluations about the world, people, and themselves
- Use the knowledge and skills they acquire to pursue lives they love, including productive purposes and fulfilling relationships
- Develop and express an identity of their own, including a character they’re proud of, as they navigate the influence of peers and adults
- Flourish with increasing freedom and responsibility as they approach young adulthood