Educators, if you’re interested in learning how to help students...
- Mature the why-how-why curiosity of youth into increasingly informed questions, careful observations, and enriching experiences
- Reason, step by rigorously sequenced step, from perceptual reality to increasingly abstract conclusions and evaluations about the world, people, and themselves
- Learn by a method that respects the requirements of intellectual independence
- Acquire universally valuable knowledge and skills as they develop their capacity for individualized insights and applications
- Place their learning in the service of their lives and graduate as beneficiaries rather than products of the education you provide